Compare Provident Financial vs Vanquis Bank BETASee how working at Provident Financial vs. Vanquis Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Provident Financial vs. Vanquis Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Vanquis Bank scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Provident Financial.
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Vanquis Bank.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Provident Financial.
- "Team leaders" was the most mentioned Con at Vanquis Bank.
I worked at Provident Financial full-time for more than 8 years
Provident was always there to support you in your time of need
Can't find fault with provident Financial
Advice to Management
Keep going you're doing a great job
I have been working at Vanquis Bank full-time
The business reacted really well to coronavirus and got most of us working from home really quickly without any negatives on our customers. Good benefits and holiday was recently increased too... which is good.
Can be really busy and quite challenging when it's busy.