Compare Publishing Concepts vs SiteMinder BETASee how working at Publishing Concepts vs. SiteMinder compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Publishing Concepts vs. SiteMinder. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Publishing Concepts scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- SiteMinder scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Nice people" was the most mentioned Pro at Publishing Concepts.
- "Great culture" was the most mentioned Pro at SiteMinder.
- "Pci" was the most mentioned Con at Publishing Concepts.
- "Sydney" was the most mentioned Con at SiteMinder.
I worked at Publishing Concepts full-time
PCI held quarterly corporate meetings where all associates were encouraged to attend. The CEO kept us current with the status and goals of the company and even held periodic meetings to get input... from each associate to gather new innovative ideas. Even mid-management and direct supervisors were very approachable and helpful. In my 15 years of employment, I was always treated very fairly.
Being in sales with the company, I always yearned to learn more about basic sales skills. Though I learned how to sell pretty well over the years, I desired to always learn more. We had several... associates who absolutely excelled in their sales and I simply wanted to learn what they knew. I think the company would truly benefit by holding ongoing extensive training in sales.
Advice to Management
Make available more ongoing training in sales