Compare Pulse (UK) vs Investigo BETASee how working at Pulse (UK) vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pulse (UK) vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pulse (UK) scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Investigo scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Pro at Pulse (UK).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Con at Pulse (UK).
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I have been working at Pulse (UK) full-time for more than a year
- Both colleague and managers are great people who are passionate about what they do and are a joy to be around in and out of the office. - Invest in people and help to ensure you're progressing... as a person not only for the business. - Career opportunties to move inside the company to make sure you're role is most suited to your preferences. - Contributing to help the mental health crisis in the UK for adults and children. - Remote working
Potential for more flexible working hours - example start early + finish early. (Although have never asked it's just not regularly displayed).
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work and continue investing in people who care and rewarding their loyalty.
I have been working at Investigo full-time for less than a year
After working for a corporate agency that felt like school with their approach, I could recommend Investigo enough. You are respected in your space and given the opportunity to truly prove yourself.... - Great sales working culture - Always listened to by senior management - Treated like an adult - Flexible working culture - Good incentives - Commission structure clear and motivates to perform well - Incredibly talented consultants in the business - makes you strive to become better. - No rigorous KPI's, but more tailored to each consultant - Clear career path - Exciting growth at Investigo
- Promotional targets are the same across the whole business. Each sector recruit very different levels and can daunting getting to the target.
Advice to Management
- Keep listening to the staff and do not lose the 'Investigo culture' as we grow!