Compare Pulse (UK) vs Investigo BETASee how working at Pulse (UK) vs. Investigo compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pulse (UK) vs. Investigo. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Investigo scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Pro at Pulse (UK).
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Pro at Investigo.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Con at Pulse (UK).
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Investigo.
I have been working at Investigo full-time for more than 5 years
Every day actions reflect a company's true intentions and culture. The way Investigo puts it's people at the centre is clear to me. Rewards are abundant, not just in a financial/commission sense, but... also little touches and behaviours every step of the way. A lot of autonomy is given to staff, this is both positive and negative, but overall it ensures a high level of performance from those around you.
Some internal structures/processes won't keep up with the growth of the business.