Compare Pulse (UK) vs Newcross Healthcare Solutions BETASee how working at Pulse (UK) vs. Newcross Healthcare Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Pulse (UK) vs. Newcross Healthcare Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Pulse (UK) scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Pro at Pulse (UK).
- "Newcross" was the most mentioned Pro at Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
- "Pulse" was the most mentioned Con at Pulse (UK).
- "Newcross" was the most mentioned Con at Newcross Healthcare Solutions.
I have been working at Newcross Healthcare Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
You gain broad experience in difference settings, that you wouldn’t gain if you were placed in one place. This is effectively agency work, so you have control of when you work. Weekly pay is... helpful in my case. Great communications so far with my branch. I do feel if you are good to the agency, they are good to you, so the more work you do the more you get. People tend to treat agencies as if they can pick up and shift and drop it as and when they please, and then complain when they are getting any work as they are unreliable.
The only downside is that unfortunately you don’t have a full time contract, despite working 40/50/60 hours per week. Also the pay rate is good for weekend work, but the gap isn’t much between the... minimum wage and what you receive during weekdays. But it’s swings and roundabouts.