Compare Purple Consultancy vs Annapurna Recruitment BETASee how working at Purple Consultancy vs. Annapurna Recruitment compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Purple Consultancy vs. Annapurna Recruitment. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Purple Consultancy scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Annapurna Recruitment scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great company culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Annapurna Recruitment.
- "Anything negative" was the most mentioned Con at Annapurna Recruitment.
I have been working at Purple Consultancy full-time for less than a year
With an amazing dedicated and driven team the company is growing and doing great things this year! They have a brilliant incentive and benefits scheme, management are approachable yet professional... and there are excellent career building opportunities for everyone to develop.
The journey in from where I live can be a little tricky but the great role I have here outweighs this.
I have been working at Annapurna Recruitment full-time
Directors are truly engaged in the development of staff, alongside a well trained middle management team who give you the tools to succeed within the recruitment space. Company culture is excellent... with excellent socials/general atmosphere is positive.
Recruitment is either for you or not, if it is, then I can see no better place to start your career.