Compare PwC vs CGI BETASee how working at PwC vs. CGI compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. CGI. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- CGI scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at CGI.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Career growth" was the most mentioned Con at CGI.
I worked at CGI full-time for more than 3 years
Managers have a reasonable amount t of power and autonomy, which in turn lets employees develop how they want. Moving between roles/projects is comparatively easy to changing jobs elsewhere
Lower pay than elsewhere, but made up for with good benefits