Compare PwC vs Capco BETASee how working at PwC vs. Capco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Capco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
- Capco scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- PwC had 1,168 more reviews than Capco that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Capco.
I have been working at Capco full-time for more than 5 years
Opportunity to work across different clients and capabilities, with an expanding Scotland client base.
Client work can sometimes be challenging in virtual environment, but good support is available.