Compare PwC vs Flight Centre Travel Group BETASee how working at PwC vs. Flight Centre Travel Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Flight Centre Travel Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Flight Centre Travel Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Flight Centre Travel Group.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Flight Centre Travel Group.
I have been working at PwC full-time for more than a year
Good Work life balance. Plenty of training opportunities.
Sometimes nonsense politics... but if you are determined you can work your way around! They do care about their people’s well being! Too much compliance and red tape around curtains issues.
I worked at Flight Centre Travel Group full-time for more than a year
They offer a great commission structure and you get out what you put in Great opportunities for progression Great training programme and allows you to gain a qualification in Travel Great work... culture - lots of opportunities to network, staff nights out, reward nights, annual summer ball Opportunity to attend some great supplier nights where you can win prizes and holidays
The first year can be challenging and you need to be prepared to put in the work and be open to taking on constructive feedback. However this is worth it as when you succeed the money can be great.... Don't expect to always finish on time as sometimes you need to be prepared to put in extra hours if you want more out of it. The industry can be unstable at times especially with current events - be prepared for changes and extra workload.