Compare PwC vs Ipsos BETASee how working at PwC vs. Ipsos compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at PwC vs. Ipsos. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- PwC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Ipsos scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at PwC.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Ipsos.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at PwC.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Ipsos.
I have been working at Ipsos full-time
Great employment policies. Lot's of oppurtunities for career progression both vertically and horizontaly. Clubs, groups, benfeits. Great culture and open-minded approach.
Salary is below avarege in the market for similar position.