Compare QinetiQ vs Frazer-Nash Consultancy BETASee how working at QinetiQ vs. Frazer-Nash Consultancy compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at QinetiQ vs. Frazer-Nash Consultancy. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- QinetiQ scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Frazer-Nash Consultancy scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- QinetiQ had 24 more reviews than Frazer-Nash Consultancy that mentioned "Interesting work" as a Pro.
- QinetiQ had 28 more reviews than Frazer-Nash Consultancy that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at QinetiQ.
- "Bristol" was the most mentioned Con at Frazer-Nash Consultancy.
I worked at QinetiQ full-time for more than a year
Training and development is very good.
Can’t think of anything really.
I have been working at Frazer-Nash Consultancy full-time for less than a year
Lots of opportunity for growth when proactive to seek out new challenges
The only downside is being on the customer site away from the great Frazer office