Compare Quantcast vs OutboundEngine BETASee how working at Quantcast vs. OutboundEngine compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Quantcast vs. OutboundEngine. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- OutboundEngine scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Quantcast.
- "Working from home" was the most mentioned Pro at OutboundEngine.
- "401k matching" was the most mentioned Con at Quantcast.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at OutboundEngine.
I have been working at OutboundEngine full-time
Working from home has been great. I enjoy being in a peaceful home environment and consider myself more introverted, and I enjoy having the opportunity to work outside or essentially anywhere. I feel... like I get my work done more quickly and am less distracted than when I am in the office. I haven’t had any issues with technology or connectivity, and I am able to keep up with coworkers and clients remotely. Managers trust employees with working from home, which makes us feel valued and appreciated. The work environment is motivating and since I get along so well with everyone I work with, I am more motivated to work harder.
None! I've enjoyed the new remote work policies.
Advice to Management
I’d love to have the option to work from home part time in the future, I think it would be very helpful to many people.