Compare Rackspace Technology vs Softcat BETASee how working at Rackspace Technology vs. Softcat compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rackspace Technology vs. Softcat. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Softcat scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Pro at Rackspace Technology.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Softcat.
- "Rackers" was the most mentioned Con at Rackspace Technology.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Softcat.
I have been working at Rackspace Technology full-time for more than 3 years
Great team! Solution Architecture leadership genuinely care about individuals and developing their careers and providing career development opportunities. Pay and benefits are good. Campus, canteen,... parking and facilities are of a high standard, which more than makes up for the location. Free breakfast and ad-hoc free lunches. Racker culture!
Quality of leadership varies across the organisation. Some challenges with silos, but most Rackers genuinely want to help each other. No different in these respects to any large organisation.
Advice to Management
Accelerate product development to meet the continually changing needs of customers.
I have been working at Softcat full-time for more than 10 years
I've worked at Softcat for over 10 years and have loved every minute of it. Management are engaged and keen to improve wherever they can and open to constructive criticism. Lots of opportunities to... progress within management as well, and incredible earning potential in Sales.
Sales is always a tough job and a lot is asked of you, however this is made clear from the start.