Compare Ralph Lauren vs Gap BETASee how working at Ralph Lauren vs. Gap compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Ralph Lauren vs. Gap. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Ralph Lauren scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Gap scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- Gap had 357 more reviews than Ralph Lauren that mentioned "Employee discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 234 more reviews than Ralph Lauren that mentioned "Great discount" as a Pro.
- Gap had 76 more reviews than Ralph Lauren that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Ralph Lauren part-time
They always make sure that you are looked after, treated fairly within the workplace and make it as enjoyable as they can for whenever you are working there.
At times can be a little boring when there are no customers, but I am personally looking for a different career type so I never fully enjoyed being a sales advisor, but working at Ralph Lauren in... Bicester Village let me make new friends and earn new social skills.