Compare Randox Laboratories vs Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics BETASee how working at Randox Laboratories vs. Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Randox Laboratories vs. Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Opportunity to travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Randox Laboratories.
- "No sick pay" was the most mentioned Con at Randox Laboratories.
I have been working at Randox Laboratories full-time for more than 5 years
Randox offer great opportunities for career progression, starting with the company on the graduate program it was clear from the beginning that Randox can offer an employee the training and skills to... develop throughout many departments. Friendly staff and a positive work environment are one of Randoxs’ many attributes. There is a great sense of comradery and team work.
The only con would be with regards to fixed holidays. The opportunity to allocate more holidays would be preferable.
I worked at Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics full-time
- State of the art research facilities - Extremely bright and talented scientists (for the most part) - An illustrious selection of world-class seminar speakers - Beautiful city, great for... people who like nature, forests, hiking, skiing.
- Recurring issues with scientific misconduct - Mobbing and bullying of grad students by senior faculty will not be investigated. If reported, the messenger might be punished - Depending on PI,... extremely long working hours and weekend work. This point is debatable, since most scientists love their jobs and don't mind the overtime. - Barely any industry networking events and skill building workshop to prepare people for industry. The sole purpose of this institute is to build future leaders in academia.
Advice to Management
- Comply to work law and the official MPG standards for ethical research. - Let go PIs, who bully their staff.