Compare Redfin vs Intellectual Ventures BETASee how working at Redfin vs. Intellectual Ventures compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Redfin vs. Intellectual Ventures. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Redfin scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Intellectual Ventures scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible schedule" was the most mentioned Pro at Redfin.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Intellectual Ventures.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Redfin.
- "Business model" was the most mentioned Con at Intellectual Ventures.
I have been working at Redfin full-time for more than 8 years
-I control my own schedule. -I have a different schedule everyday. -I am always appreciated by all of Redfin Staff. -I am paid well for the work I perform.
-I am a contractor and would love to be more involved with Redfin but that's not possible due to being a contractor. -If you are not working you are not making money again due to being a contractor.
I have been working at Intellectual Ventures full-time for more than a year
Super smart CEO and most employees. Well Funded
Antiquated, entitled, tech heavy, white male culture with no clue how to be inclusive or diverse let alone innovative.
Advice to Management
Give your physics nerd colleagues some coaching on how discouraging it is to deal with their outdated views of women and sexist jokes. This isn't MadMen.