Compare Renishaw vs EVBox BETASee how working at Renishaw vs. EVBox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Renishaw vs. EVBox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Renishaw scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- EVBox scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Renishaw.
- "Fast growing" was the most mentioned Pro at EVBox.
- "Career progression" was the most mentioned Con at Renishaw.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at EVBox.
I worked at Renishaw full-time for more than a year
I have done multiple placements as a student within Renishaw. Everyone is friendly and inviting. Big focus on innovation, quality and smart design. The company has always looked after me and... frequently invited me back to obtain more experience, they genuinely care about your future and what is best for you.
If you like having lots to do and being busy sometime workload can be slow especially in design devisions. However, if that doesn't appeal (as it didn't to me) just work in manufacturing department... where there is plenty of time pressure.
I have been working at EVBox full-time for less than a year
EVBox is in a unique position to grow in a very competitive market. With the talent on board and the energy that I've seen with the people, I believe together we can celebrate future successes.
Benefits packages are limited at the moment.
Advice to Management
Carry on doing good work in recruitment and continuous training/staff development.