Compare Resource Solutions vs Allegis Global Solutions BETASee how working at Resource Solutions vs. Allegis Global Solutions compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Resource Solutions vs. Allegis Global Solutions. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Resource Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Allegis Global Solutions had 29 more reviews than Resource Solutions that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Resource Solutions.
- "Ags" was the most mentioned Con at Allegis Global Solutions.
I worked at Resource Solutions for more than 3 years
Great training, upbeat colleagues, supportive management
Lots of focus on MI and SLA's though this is driven more by the client and not Resource Solutions.
Advice to Management
I worked at Allegis Global Solutions full-time for more than 3 years
- Strong and consistent values and culture - Freedom to challenge colleagues and leaders to achieve the right outcomes - Seemingly endless opportunity to stretch and develop your skillset,... knowledge and experience - Autonomy for those in leadership positions - Genuine people who want to learn from one another - Extremely client satisfaction focused strategy - Global company with opportunities abroad and diversity of thought throughout the business - An MD that is open, honest and willing to invest time in individuals not just his direct team
- Compensation/Reward is at lower levels than the rest of the market - Innovative tech stack that simply isn't utilized to it's full potential - An approach to market that can sometimes promise... more than is realistic to deliver - Structured training and development at middle-management level isn't as accessible as it is at individual contributor or senior management level
Advice to Management
You are running a fantastic organisation that is supportive, collaborative and achieving success - but you could have even more by investing as much in your delivery teams as you do in your... client-facing teams.