Compare Resource Solutions vs Cvent BETASee how working at Resource Solutions vs. Cvent compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Resource Solutions vs. Cvent. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Resource Solutions scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Resource Solutions.
- "Work culture" was the most mentioned Pro at Cvent.
- Cvent had 20 more reviews than Resource Solutions that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Resource Solutions for more than 3 years
Great training, upbeat colleagues, supportive management
Lots of focus on MI and SLA's though this is driven more by the client and not Resource Solutions.
Advice to Management
I have been working at Cvent part-time for more than a year
- Great people who make work fun - majority are geuinely kind and caring, always willing to help no matter what job - Lots of socials including monthly drinks and different activities - Not one day... is the same, always something new and different to do so I never get bored - Management are readily accessible, easy to talk to and not condescending or itimidating - very friendly and treat you as a friend - Good guidance for what I want to do and encouragement when I have new ideas for the office and for my role - Rewarded and appreciated for doing well both in words of appreciation and in salary
- Location of office - not a great commute for some employees but I guess you can't please everyone and current office also lacks meeting rooms - Some days can be very long - really unpredictable... workload in my job role - Very busy in the run up to and during CONNECT - had to work long hours way past my scheduled timetable and no Time Off In Lieu - Seems like Sales always get the most incentives with fun competitions and evenings out - May feel there is bias towards Cvent HQ
Advice to Management
Recognise and reward your outstanding employees before they even start looking for a new job, that way they won't even consider leaving. We've lost a lot of good people because recognition and reward... was too little, too late.