Compare Revel Systems vs The RealReal BETASee how working at Revel Systems vs. The RealReal compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Revel Systems vs. The RealReal. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Revel Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Revel Systems had 3 more reviews than The RealReal that mentioned "Free lunch" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Revel Systems.
- "High school" was the most mentioned Con at The RealReal.
I worked at Revel Systems full-time
I really enjoyed working there. The team became a family and the management always helped me developing my skills and gave me me fantastic advises. Great work environment.
Sometimes, especially for the first couple of months, I had to work long hours to hit target.
I have been working at The RealReal full-time for more than a year
My coworkers are amazing! Everyone's really struggling right now so we do what we can to see each other succeed. I've also learned a lot about the fashion industry.
- Quotas are set unrealistically high so about half or more of the team doesn't earn commission - Our base pay is low for the industry - We're expected to be available 12 hours a day, 6 days a... week - There is no room for growth. Added responsibilities or a senior role doesn't exist - The few people who are successful live near a major city and physically pick-up the consignments themselves - In general, upper management seems to be applying more pressure during the COVID-era but in the wrong way so it's burning out the team
Advice to Management
Take care of your employees