Compare River Island Clothing vs Primark BETASee how working at River Island Clothing vs. Primark compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at River Island Clothing vs. Primark. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- River Island Clothing scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Primark scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at River Island Clothing.
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Primark.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at River Island Clothing.
- "No discount" was the most mentioned Con at Primark.
I have been working at River Island Clothing full-time
Chilled environment, amazing connection with the team
They need meetings for staff and managers to communicate what is going on with in the business. Staff aren’t kept up to date as well as they should.