Compare Robert Bosch vs Deutsche Bahn BETASee how working at Robert Bosch vs. Deutsche Bahn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Bosch vs. Deutsche Bahn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Bosch scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Bosch.
- "Nette kollegen" was the most mentioned Pro at Deutsche Bahn.
- "Low salary" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Bosch.
- "Gehalt" was the most mentioned Con at Deutsche Bahn.
I worked at Robert Bosch full-time
Lots of responsibility early on
Is a big company so lots of big company politics
I have been working at Deutsche Bahn
The job was safe even during the pandemic, the salary always comes on time.
Due to the size, one is unfortunately only a small wheel out of many thousands. The bureaucracy is also annoying at times.