Compare Robert Half vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Half scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great company" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Half.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- Robert Half had 178 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Half full-time for less than a year
Robert Half is a great environment for ambitious professionals who are looking for long term career development. Their experienced senior leadership team are incredibly supportive and work hard to... ensure that all members of the team feel valued. Their Bristol office is home to a number of talented consultants and Directors. Joining the team will provide you with a great platform to build a long and successful career.
Limited onsite parking is all I can think of.
Advice to Management
You're doing a great job!
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Fun working environment, great people, lots of learning and development opportunities, chance to earn great commission
Long hours and lots of cold calling