Compare Robert Half vs Robert Walters BETASee how working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Half vs. Robert Walters. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Half scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- "Great training" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Half.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- Robert Half had 171 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than 3 years
Excellent training programme, offices. You are provided everything you need, both tangible and intangible, to do a good job.
High expectations - which come with any recruitment job anyway!
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.