Compare Robert Walters vs Facebook BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 49 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Facebook had 460 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time
everything and everything !!! the training is next to none and is clear to see with the recruiters here as they are clearly experts in what the do. the onboarding process is flawless and well... though out even during a pandemic. benefits are the best I have ever seen in my whole working career and the client relations are so much easier and I have found with Robert Walters being so reputable within the market client actually want to engage, meet and build a relationship without trying. They respect our advice and approach you rather than having to chase the business which I think is down to the fact of level of service we provide. we have a marketing team who assist when approaching big clients and create a package on your behalf.
CRM system not the best - that being said they have just invested millions in a bespoke system that is being rolled out this year so a con that has been identified and rectified !!!
I have been working at Facebook full-time for more than 3 years
Get to solve some of the world's hardest engineering problems, some of the best coworkers you will ever meet, perks and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else
I can't think of any cons lol I love working for FB