Compare Robert Walters vs Facebook BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Facebook. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
- Facebook scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- Facebook had 42 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Facebook had 396 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.