Compare Robert Walters vs Frank Recruitment Group BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Frank Recruitment Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Frank Recruitment Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Frank Recruitment Group.
- Frank Recruitment Group had 224 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- Frank Recruitment Group had 66 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years
Well respected brand Opportunity to make good money Premium office locations Great incentives Spend on events
Bonus structure could be slightly more generous
I have been working at Frank Recruitment Group full-time
The interview process for this company although lengthy and in depth was extremely professional and welcoming. Sarah Brennan was supportive throughout and always made sure I felt confident and... prepared for each interview. The management team took the time to get to know me and my goals as well as letting me ask all about the company.
I cannot think of anything negative about the application process for FRG.