Compare Robert Walters vs Morgan McKinley BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Morgan McKinley compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Morgan McKinley. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Compensation & Benefits.
- Morgan McKinley scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Robert Walters had 15 more reviews than Morgan McKinley that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at Morgan McKinley.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.