Compare Robert Walters vs Octopus BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Octopus compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Octopus. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Flexible working" was the most mentioned Pro at Octopus.
- Robert Walters had 34 more reviews than Octopus that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Really good company culture You can talk to everyone from managers to your colleagues and they don't make it seem like they are superior They support your personal growth very heavily They like to... retain good staff and will do their best to make people happy to stay
None that I can think of
Advice to Management
Keep doing what you are doing. I really enjoyed my time there.
I have been working at Octopus full-time for more than a year
Company really cares about doing the 'right thing', your career progression and your well-being
Decision-making and communication between employees can be improved on