Compare Robert Walters vs Oliver James BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Oliver James compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Oliver James. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oliver James scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Oj" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver James.
- Oliver James had 18 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Fun working environment, great people, lots of learning and development opportunities, chance to earn great commission
Long hours and lots of cold calling
I have been working at Oliver James full-time
The business clearly cares about its people and this has been evidenced through their commitment to actioning D&I and wellness initiatives
Nothing worth mentioning besides increasing diversity representation particularly within leadership