Compare Robert Walters vs PageGroup BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. PageGroup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. PageGroup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Robert Walters scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- PageGroup scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- PageGroup had 39 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- PageGroup had 156 more reviews than Robert Walters that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year
Fun working environment, great people, lots of learning and development opportunities, chance to earn great commission
Long hours and lots of cold calling
I have been working at PageGroup full-time for more than 5 years
Great training and a good culture everyone is very like minded and focused on pushing on in their career. There is a strong focus on team work which really helps new starters succeed.
Targets are sometimes unrealistic and the bonus/commission structure is a constant source of frustration with many.
Advice to Management
Keep the culture but change or make the bonus structure fair to the majority