Compare Robert Walters vs Revoco BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Revoco compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Revoco. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Revoco scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time
- great management and leadership; they are open & transparent and give you the backing & support you need - work:life balance is spot on; my manager trusts me so i've got flexibility
- office facilities could be nicer but then we are moving soon so that's be addressed