Compare Robert Walters vs Time Etc BETASee how working at Robert Walters vs. Time Etc compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Robert Walters vs. Time Etc. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Time Etc scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Recruitment" was the most mentioned Pro at Robert Walters.
- "Time etc" was the most mentioned Pro at Time Etc.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Robert Walters.
- "Time etc" was the most mentioned Con at Time Etc.
I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than 5 years
I joined RW straight from University and had a fantastic 6 years there. I learnt a great deal and worked with some wonderful people. I saw great development and progression. If I had of stayed... longer (I changed career path, hence my reason for leaving) I definitley would have been able to transfer internationally. Something I would have done. I even had my run ins with Senior Management. I wasn't perofrming as I had done and it was quite evident i was disgruntled. However, looking back, they were some of the best lessons I had to learn and am grateful for the teachings.
The hours were long. However it was a sales role after all.
I have been working at Time Etc full-time for less than a year
The whole ethos of the company is amazing, you are always made to feel like you are valued and matter, not 'just another employee' like with most companies. I've never known a CEO and COO who are... such genuine and caring towards their staff. I feel so lucky to work with such an amazing group of people!
There are none but if you ever had any problem they would always find a way to fix it!