Compare Rogers Communications vs Canadian Tire BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Canadian Tire. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Canadian Tire scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Profit sharing" was the most mentioned Pro at Canadian Tire.
- Rogers Communications had 24 more reviews than Canadian Tire that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Canadian Tire full-time
Working at Canadian Tire was an enjoyable experience as a teenager. It's a good job for first timers.
As with all retail, you deal with the best and worst of today's society. Some days it seems everyone is in a good mood and vice versa.
Advice to Management
The management at the Canadian Tire I worked at were great. They communicated constantly, and maintained an open-door policy.