Compare Rogers Communications vs Scotiabank BETASee how working at Rogers Communications vs. Scotiabank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rogers Communications vs. Scotiabank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- Scotiabank scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Scotiabank.
- Rogers Communications had 5 more reviews than Scotiabank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
- Scotiabank had 13 more reviews than Rogers Communications that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Scotiabank full-time
Scotiabank is a really great place to work with amazing super friendly people. I really enjoyed my time there.
As head office is based in Toronto it can feel as though you are somewhat removed from the core decisions being made.