Compare Royal Air Force vs Metropolitan Police Service BETASee how working at Royal Air Force vs. Metropolitan Police Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Air Force vs. Metropolitan Police Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Air Force scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Opportunities to travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Air Force.
- "Making a difference" was the most mentioned Pro at Metropolitan Police Service.
- "Time away" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Air Force.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Metropolitan Police Service.
I have been working at Metropolitan Police Service full-time for more than a year
Good employer, amazing training Room for improvement Good benefits Great pension
Hours are long and always late off shift. One arrest early in the shift will take you off the streets for most of the shift.
Advice to Management
There needs to be a handover system to allow officers to get back on the street quicker after an arrest.