Compare Royal Mail vs Crown Commercial Service BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. Crown Commercial Service compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. Crown Commercial Service. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Crown Commercial Service scored higher in 7 areas: Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Overall Rating.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Mail.
I have been working at Crown Commercial Service for less than a year
Interesting work, Supportive environment, Growth opportunities (training, job opportunities, working groups), Good compensation (including an excellent pension scheme), Flexible working
No department wide meetings/updates, Some functions are quite siloed
Advice to Management
Be more visible in the office. Beyond the company wide 'Away Days', there isn't much interaction.