Compare Royal Mail vs Foreign and Commonwealth Office BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. Foreign and Commonwealth Office compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Foreign and Commonwealth Office scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Mail.
- "Locally engaged staff" was the most mentioned Con at Foreign and Commonwealth Office.
I have been working at Royal Mail full-time for more than 10 years
Work from home, respect for each other, job security
Declining letters market, legacy systems, unionised
Advice to Management
Digital is the future, Great customer service, make change happen
I have been working at Foreign and Commonwealth Office full-time
People, travel, issues, location, interesting
There aren’t many but public sector pay