Compare Royal Mail vs HM Land Registry BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. HM Land Registry compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. HM Land Registry. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 1 area: % Recommend to a friend.
- HM Land Registry scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Mail.
I have been working at Royal Mail full-time for more than 10 years
Work from home, respect for each other, job security
Declining letters market, legacy systems, unionised
Advice to Management
Digital is the future, Great customer service, make change happen
I have been working at HM Land Registry full-time
Flexible working hours. Decent pay and availability for overtime. Good opportunities for development and progression.
It can be hard, if you are working in casework operations, to see opportunities to move into roles in other departments.