Compare Royal Mail vs Ministry of Justice UK BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. Ministry of Justice UK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. Ministry of Justice UK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Ministry of Justice UK scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Ministry of Justice UK.
- "Part time" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Mail.
- "Civil service" was the most mentioned Con at Ministry of Justice UK.
I worked at Ministry of Justice UK full-time for more than 3 years
Flexible work, working from home, friendly and helpful and supportive management.
Not having enough car park space and an on site cafeteria.
Advice to Management
I also covered as a team manager on numerous occasions while the manager was of sick or on leave which was interesting and intense.