Compare Royal Mail vs Pets at Home BETASee how working at Royal Mail vs. Pets at Home compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Royal Mail vs. Pets at Home. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Royal Mail scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
- Pets at Home scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good pay" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Mail.
- "Working with animals" was the most mentioned Pro at Pets at Home.
- Royal Mail had 15 more reviews than Pets at Home that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Pets at Home full-time for less than a year
Really care for the staff and treat you as individuals not a cog in the machine
Little innovation throughout the company, however they have recognised this and are trying to improve.