Compare Rubicon Project vs Turn BETASee how working at Rubicon Project vs. Turn compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Rubicon Project vs. Turn. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rubicon Project scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Turn scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and CEO Approval.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Rubicon Project had 15 more reviews than Turn that mentioned "Free lunch" as a Pro.
- Turn had 2 more reviews than Rubicon Project that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Rubicon Project full-time for more than a year
- Great people, international culture - Exposure + client facing roles working with key players in ad tech - Promising roadmap - Good results in 2018, seemingly getting back on track - Free... food/lunch - Opportunities to grow into different roles, join other teams
- Platform can be considered a bit outdated when compared to tier 1 competitors - Hiring process not the best, considering the ambitions of the company. (UK recruitment) - Career growth and... opportunities depend more on disruption (people leaving), than on how the company as a whole/your team is performing.
Advice to Management
- Maintain focus on product innovation and advancements that deliver tangible results to our clients on the buy and sell sides, rather than focusing on short-term profitability. - Reward the... right people, especially in teams that drive tangible results and work with key clients/partners. Career growth plans which are largely set by middle managers need to be taken more seriously and reviewed with team members regularly. Inconsistencies in that respect between different teams, which is frustrating
I have been working at Turn full-time for less than a year
Very organized and structured hiring process! Turn really makes sure that candidate and company fit together. The global reach of Turn is also a big plus for me as a Non-US employee! Great potential... for International staff to grow together with the company, and work in different regions of the world. Everybody seems to be super smart and open to support new employees, which is a great corporate culture. Complimentary lunch, snacks & sodas provided in all offices worldwide doesn't hurt either. ;-)
Cannot see any so far!
Advice to Management
Continue what you do, and manage the hyper growth of Turn successful!