Compare SAP vs NetSuite BETASee how working at SAP vs. NetSuite compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. NetSuite. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Great product" was the most mentioned Pro at NetSuite.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at NetSuite.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
My manager supports me to work on my highest possible level. Wellbeing, mindfulness, inclusion is not just talked about but lived. The culture is open and honest. Values are not just written but... lived. Colleagues willingly and proactively share information. The company is generous even in small touches e.g. we have advents calendars on our desks :)
The product world is increasingly complex and customers find it difficult to understand our offerings. We are however getting a lot of training to be able to explain.
Advice to Management
Continue to communicate timely and openly
I worked at NetSuite full-time for more than 5 years
NetSuite was the best move I ever made, working with the UK Sales team we grew from $130m-$950m in five years, with the product being consistently improved and growing to increasingly go upmarket but... keep the loyal corporate customer segment it had formed with. One of the best software products I have ever been part of, truely a brilliant piece of software with the management relying on the right Technology base underneath it to give the platform unlimited scope to grow.
Long hours, quarter end all nights and then starting day one next quarter on zero.. but that is what great sales love, right!!