Compare SAP vs Salesforce BETASee how working at SAP vs. Salesforce compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Salesforce. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Salesforce scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Salesforce.
- SAP had 79 more reviews than Salesforce that mentioned "Big company" as a Con.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
My manager supports me to work on my highest possible level. Wellbeing, mindfulness, inclusion is not just talked about but lived. The culture is open and honest. Values are not just written but... lived. Colleagues willingly and proactively share information. The company is generous even in small touches e.g. we have advents calendars on our desks :)
The product world is increasingly complex and customers find it difficult to understand our offerings. We are however getting a lot of training to be able to explain.
Advice to Management
Continue to communicate timely and openly
I have been working at Salesforce full-time for more than 8 years
Great people, on the leading edge both from a company strategy perspective and also in redefining the role of an employer as a force for positive change in the world.
You've got to be flexible; the pace is fast and changes come quickly, but you'll never be bored.