Compare SAP vs Uber BETASee how working at SAP vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at SAP full-time for more than 3 years
My manager supports me to work on my highest possible level. Wellbeing, mindfulness, inclusion is not just talked about but lived. The culture is open and honest. Values are not just written but... lived. Colleagues willingly and proactively share information. The company is generous even in small touches e.g. we have advents calendars on our desks :)
The product world is increasingly complex and customers find it difficult to understand our offerings. We are however getting a lot of training to be able to explain.
Advice to Management
Continue to communicate timely and openly