Compare SAP vs Unit4 BETASee how working at SAP vs. Unit4 compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SAP vs. Unit4. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Unit4.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
- "Senior management" was the most mentioned Con at Unit4.
I have been working at Unit4 full-time for more than a year
Brilliant team, where you can have the opportunity to learn a lot of different things, grow with the company and make a meaningful contribution. There's a lot of trust within the global team, plenty... of flexibility, everyone is keen to learn and help each other and opinions are always listened to. Loads of responsibility and total trust from early on. Sense of purpose is clear, well lead, team focused. Early exposure to senior people, both internally and at customer organisations.
Like in any growing company experiencing huge change, there's occasionally some uncertainty and last minute changes to adapt to, so sometimes processes aren't ideal but it's down to you to improve... anything you want to improve.
Advice to Management
Keep listening, invest in more training, improve interdepartmental collaboration