Compare SCC vs FDM Group BETASee how working at SCC vs. FDM Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SCC vs. FDM Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SCC scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- FDM Group scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Good people" was the most mentioned Pro at SCC.
- "Blue chip companies" was the most mentioned Pro at FDM Group.
- "No pay rises" was the most mentioned Con at SCC.
- "Account managers" was the most mentioned Con at FDM Group.
I have been working at FDM Group full-time
- Prestigious clients - Intensive training - Clients from variety of industries - Great trainers with a lot of experience
- Business needs are sometimes put before the consultant's - The business model does not fit consultants who have been with FDM longer than 3 years