Compare SCS Engineers vs Arup BETASee how working at SCS Engineers vs. Arup compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SCS Engineers vs. Arup. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SCS Engineers scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Arup scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Employee owned" was the most mentioned Pro at SCS Engineers.
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Arup.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Arup.
I worked at SCS Engineers full-time for more than 3 years
SCS is an amazing company filled with subject matter experts and young professionals dedicated to client success and preserving a rich & positive company culture. They stay at the top of... innovation and technology in all aspects of environmental sciences and business strategies to continue growing and advancing in the field. The SCS team in the southeast region is filled with down to earth individuals who genuinely care about their clients needs and colleagues well being &!progression both inside and outside of the office. Workloads are fair but be prepared to work hard and push yourself to reach your potential as those around you will be doing the same.
No real cons to mention.
Advice to Management
Continue to check on and take care of your people as you have. It goes a long way.