Compare SCS Engineers vs FEV BETASee how working at SCS Engineers vs. FEV compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SCS Engineers vs. FEV. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SCS Engineers scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- FEV scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- "Employee owned" was the most mentioned Pro at SCS Engineers.
- "Fev" was the most mentioned Pro at FEV.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at SCS Engineers.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at FEV.
I have been working at SCS Engineers full-time
Employee-owned, good benefits, generous PTO, flexible hours, overtime
Hiring process was quick and easy, but unclear as to what my actual responsibilities would be. They throw you into big projects and don't doubt your ability to do a great job, but its stressful and a... lot of pressure for a new employee, especially if you're still trying to figure things out. Pay is less than normal for the engineering field. Lots of internal gossip.