Compare SGN vs Utilitywise BETASee how working at SGN vs. Utilitywise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SGN vs. Utilitywise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SGN scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at SGN.
- "Basic salary" was the most mentioned Pro at Utilitywise.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at SGN.
- "Little to no" was the most mentioned Con at Utilitywise.
I have been working at SGN full-time for less than a year
Its a dynamic business, really up and coming in their technology, a fast paced and exciting place to work at the sharp end of today's technology. I find most the people here are really down to... earth, minimising on the fluff and jargon, they actually get on with the work! I am well supported by my manager and I feel appreciated. Incredibly busy, but the work life balance is good! It is still early days in the business, but so far so good.
Its a bit chaotic at times, lots going on. Office is very industrial and dated compared to other businesses I have worked in, limited on facilities, basic canteen, no gym and located in an... industrial estate.
I have been working at Utilitywise full-time
Great Starting Salary Uncapped commissions Amazing support through covid, very quick organising furlough ensuring that we are kept safe. There is always doors open for extra support and training
None at the moment