Compare SThree vs Oliver James BETASee how working at SThree vs. Oliver James compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SThree vs. Oliver James. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Oliver James scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at SThree.
- "Oj" was the most mentioned Pro at Oliver James.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at SThree.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Oliver James.
I have been working at SThree full-time for more than 3 years
One of the best companies to have been in during Covid. Full autonomy given with remote working - never forced back into the office. Have adapted and excelled. Renewed focus on work life balance,... D&I, mental health with everything moving in the right direction towards being a progressive business
Not the best commission structure (although not the worst) but it is easier to bill with how recognised the business is and large database
Advice to Management
Keep evolving and taking on employee feedback