Compare SYKES vs Arise BETASee how working at SYKES vs. Arise compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SYKES vs. Arise. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Arise scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- SYKES had 340 more reviews than Arise that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Team leads" was the most mentioned Con at SYKES.
- "Pay for training" was the most mentioned Con at Arise.
I have been working at SYKES full-time for less than a year
- Good pay if you are speaking a more rare language they are looking for - Nice team and teamleads (completely depending on which account you work in) - Work at home at the moment, super chill
- Repetitive work - Lower pay depending on what languages you speak - Things don't seem to change/improve a lot, even when plenty of feedback is given