Compare SYKES vs Asurion BETASee how working at SYKES vs. Asurion compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at SYKES vs. Asurion. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SYKES scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Asurion scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- SYKES had 448 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- SYKES had 19 more reviews than Asurion that mentioned "Upper management" as a Con.
I have been working at SYKES full-time for less than a year
- Good pay if you are speaking a more rare language they are looking for - Nice team and teamleads (completely depending on which account you work in) - Work at home at the moment, super chill
- Repetitive work - Lower pay depending on what languages you speak - Things don't seem to change/improve a lot, even when plenty of feedback is given
I worked at Asurion full-time for more than 3 years
Good compensation, the people working there are really open and friendly. There are also good oportunitis to promote. Training Promotions
There is nothing I can say here
Advice to Management